Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Papanwa's Day!

It's no secret that this man and I share a very special bond. I recently watched Anne of Green Gables and my dad and I are definitely kindred spirits. 

Thank you for being my #1 man and graciously yet cautiously stepping down to my #2 man when Chad came along. You are one of my favorite travel companions and Ireland will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for loving me when it was hard to love myself, for countless father's blessings, heart to heart talks, and lunch dates. Thank you for teaching me that "Cluff's never quit" even when things get really tough.

Several months after I was married the song we danced to at my wedding came on the radio and I started to tear up. Chad started to chuckle and said "boy are you a sucker for your dad!" Thank you for always loving me and for being one of my best friends and biggest fans. I am so thankful to have you as my dad!

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment