Friday, June 7, 2013

As of late...


➽Brinkley and I have been waiting for our boyfriend to come home from his long work days.

➽Chad has been studying like a mad man and hopes to take the GMAT at the end of June. (Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for this guy)

➽My phone officially took in to much baby drool and has finally kicked the bucket. RIP old crusty.

➽I have been loving my new camera lens and took a great photography workshop last month.

➽My sister in law and I have been making delicious baby bows. Good thing my job includes a cute baby model.


➽Brinkley is learning that biting is not nice, and gets a friendly reminder from the squirt bottle each time she forgets. Works like a charm! I'm sad it took me 11 months to figure it out.

➽We have had lots of family time this summer, complete with barbeques and swimming parties.

➽I won a facebook giveaway for a free haircut, color, highlight, and style worth $175! 

➽The summer heat has killed our garden.

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby bows. I will be your baby model anytime, just make mine slightly larger please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog updates! So glad you are part of our family. We love you nanna Allie!!!!

    ReplyDelete