Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Momma

Mom,
You are one of the most amazing ladies I know. You are always willing to help out even when your plate is more than full. You taught me to roll with the punches and to never take life to seriously. Over the years we have become so close and I love having you as one of my best friends. Your testimony of the gospel strengthens mine and helps me try harder and be better. You taught me to be brave and rely on my Heavenly Father for help and strength. You have always been my biggest support and number one fan growing up and I love you for that. You are so much fun to road trip with and always look for new adventures. Thank you for all that you do for our family and putting up with all of us little babushkas growing up. Mom, here is a link that sums it all up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4Rnba85o8. I hope one day I can provide you with grandchildren that are as hilarious and spicy as this little guy. "Thanks for believing in us, putting up with us, and straight up loving us." I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment