I thought it would be fun to take some pictures for our one year anniversary. Chad was a good sport and after we both found cute new outfits (Allie: Desert Industries - $6.00, Chad: Tilly - $22.00) we were photog ready! My friend Stacy took us to a fun spot in Chandler and did a great job of capturing our goofy personalities.
Gena, here is the darling bench I found at DI a month or so ago. All it needed was a fresh coat of paint and it was good to go. For $15.00 I couldn't resist. Chad was awesome and drove down to DI with his truck to rescue it for me. I had to fight off a couple ladies and ended up sitting on it until he arrived and saved the day. Darling! I smile every time I pull into the drive way and see it on our front porch.
I also found these adorable frames that just needed a little tlc and now look like this! I love the way it turned out!
If DI gave gift cards it would be on my Christmas list every year! love, love, love all the treasures I find there. Chad does too! ;)





wow nice finds Allie, Love both the bench and the frame!! Your pictures are very cute too.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness what awesome DI finds! PS I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to get couple pictures and always a great excuse to buy a new outfit. You are the queen of D.I.
ReplyDeleteCutie pies! Great Di finds! I love it there!
ReplyDeleteThe second picture is my favorite, that looks amazing!! Fun crafts! I wish we had a DI down here
ReplyDelete