Monday, February 4, 2013

Eternity never sounded so good.

Today is our one year anniversary, can you believe that? We've learned so much this past year and continue to grow closer and closer each day. I thought I would share some insider stories about the day we wed.

♥ The night before our wedding I spent the night at my parents house and got one, maybe two winks of sleep. I was so nervous that I threw up multiple times and ended up on the couch downstairs so I wouldn't wake anyone else up.
♥ My dad, being the early riser that he is, found me on the couch around 5 or 6 a.m. and not only sat with me, but gave me a tender fathers blessing.
♥ My dad cried when he heard the song for our father/daughter dance, which then made me cry.
♥ Before we headed to the lunch-in we wanted to change out of our fancies, but rather then simply change in a classroom at the church we thought it was best to change behind the air conditioning unit/car in the church parking lot...
♥ When Chad changed out of his clothes I looked away, however, Chad was more than willing to help me unzip my dress.

So glad this hunk picked me! He is my biggest fan, best friend, and travel companion for eternity. I am so thankful for our temple marriage. We spent the day together getting massages and eating delicious food. So glad you are mine!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I miss your face! You two are perfect together and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable post! Add 1 sloppy dog to this picture and you just about have perfection. I love you Allie and I am so glad you and Chad are happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy anniversary! I absolutely adore you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad he picked you up too! We love having your in our family!!!!

    ReplyDelete