Sunday, October 28, 2012

September/October festivities

These past few month have flown by with a few extra long days mixed in. In September I turned 23. Woo Hoo! Chad and I went to an early morning movie which are our favorites. Even though it was a Saturday there's something about seeing a movie before noon that makes us feel like we're playing hookie from school and work :) Then we went to Buffalo Exchange to get some much needed jeans. I find that when one pair of pants get a hole in them, they all seem too. For lunch we went to heaven Cafe Rio. Chad always makes fun of my simple taste buds but I'd take a sweet pork burrito over sushi any day! That evening I met up with my mom and Sarah to watch the Relief Society Broadcast. Oregano's was next on the list because I'm pretty sure it's a sin to miss out on a birthday pazookie. It was a great relaxing birthday and I'm so thankful I could spend it with my family.

October has been a blur! It's hard to believe that its almost come and gone. In order to keep myself sane while attending ASU's graphic design program I find small amounts of time to craft. The latest project was creating these adorable pumpkins from a .50 dryer vent hose I found at Goodwill.
My sister Sarah and her now husband Shawn were married October 20th. It was so fun to help decorate and help plan for her special day. Meg and Hyrum were able to fly down with their two kiddies which made it an extra special day that we could all be together (minus our sweet missionary boy).
Thanks Mallory for taking such a great shot while I was up front!

Sweet Tianne was only two weeks old. I'm so glad that I got to hold and love on her while she was here and see all of Brighams new faces and latest tricks.
Isn't he just so cute? I smile every time I see pictures of Chad growing up. I hope our kiddies get his blue eyes and curly hair.
But until then, this rowdy pooch will just have to do :)
Chad was able to take Brinkley to get her nails cut yesterday. When he came home he said that Brinkley had a lot of admirers at Petco and people would ooh and aah as he walked the isles.
Later that day we let Brinkley in the house to play. Some how she had found one of the pacifiers I used in a game for my sister in laws baby shower. She walked around the house with it in her mouth for quite some time before it was destroyed. She definitely keeps us entertained!



4 comments:

  1. Yes, you are still alive! I know, I am not much better at blogging often, but it was fun to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Chad was definitely an adorable little boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crafty pumpkin!! and the dog shot is a classic. Thanks for posting its fun to see what you two are up to.

    ReplyDelete