It has two bedrooms, one bath and an office. All new kitchen appliances and a jumbo backyard!We found out that our offer was accepted when Chad got home from work today. We celebrated by getting burgers from Lenny's and eating them in our new backyard.
Our official move in date is September 14th and we couldn't be more excited!


You are so lucky! All we found out today is that we need a new air conditioner. Not nearly as exciting as a cute, yellow house. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteNOW you can get.... A dog for your man:)
ReplyDeleteKaylee:)
How exciting! And thanks to you now I want a Lenny's shake ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, guys! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeah I am excited for you guys. If only I wasn't such huge, I would totally come help carry stuff.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?! What a great house with so much charm and so many great memories to be made there. I'm sure you will have it decorated so cute in no time. Soak it all in. Great times for you and Chad. Congrats.
ReplyDelete