1. Chad would be a hairy mountain man every day if I let him.
2. Chad is a big fan of going to the movies. We go to the theater several times a month and he has even talked me into a few midnight showings. As long as he gets his carmel movie popcorn and a cherry coke, I don't think he cares what movie we see.
3. One of Chad's all time favorite t.v. shows is Shark Tank. Enterpreneurs come in with their business ideas and try to get one of the million doller investers (sharks) to buy into their company.
4. Chad's favorite food is steak. It doesn't matter what we have for dinner, he always says it could be better if we added steak.
5. Chad LOVES to go fishing.
6. I'm pretty sure if Chad were to ever leave me, it would be for Amazon.
7. Two years ago, Chad was the ginger bread man from the movie Shrek for Halloween. We still have the costume if anyone is interested :)
8. Chad loves to travel just as much as I do.
9. His beverage of choice would definately be Henry Weinhard Root Beer.
10. Chad earned his Bachelors degree from ASU and is now a software engineer for General Dynamics. He hopes to apply to Stanford in a few years and get his MBA in business.
11. Chad is a believer in "just because" flowers which happen to be my favorite kind! I have received many in the few months we've been married and serveral while we were still dating.
12. Chad is such a fun uncle! He has played barbies and sat in many princess tents over the years. His nieces all call him Uncle Beats!
14. Chad LOVES cupcakes! This little fact I just learned myself. Apparently one of his sisters made a bunch for a party and he ended up eating 2 dozen of them. When I asked him what kind of cupcakes he wanted me to make for his Birthday he named off at least 5 different kinds...
15. Chad is quite the handy man. The fireplace in the Lake house needed a little TLC when he bought it. He started looking up different ideas and youtubed whatever he didn't already know how to do. He ended up turning this...
into this...
16. Chad is the best gift giver!
17. When I first started dating Chad, my dad would ask to see a picture of him. Chad and I thought it would be funny to send him his "year book" picture, courtesy of yearbookyourself.com. This picture is still in the picture frame slide show rotation at my dads office and has provided many of laughs!
18. Chad is always up for an adventure.
19. Chad grew up in Thatcher, and enjoys a good rodeo just as much as I do!
20. Chad is very competitive and will challenge you to a game of Wizzard any day of the week.
21. He is the king at making funny faces in pictures.
22. Chad loves a good deal! It doesn't matter what you're searching for, he can usually find it cheaper.
23. When Chad was in High School he was a DJ for school and church dances. He says if he were ever to become a DJ again his name would be Uncle Beats. :)
24. Chad has just as much of a sweet tooth as I do. His favorites include, Butterfinger Blizzards, mini M&M's, sour patch kids, and otter pops!
25. Chad is an awesome cook! When we were first dating we would make dinner together. I was always fine with having a grilled cheese sandwich but Chad would make us a fancy Risotto dish instead.
26. Chad is such a gentleman. I can't remember a time where he didn't open my car door for me.
27. He's my best friend and would do anything in the world for me. He is always ready to listen to me vent or just hold me and let me cry when I'm having a bad day. I love you beast, and I'm so thankful you're mine for eternity. Muah!














Happy birthday, Chad! We think you are pretty awesome too!
ReplyDeleteCute post. I laughed so hard when I saw that yearbook picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat post Allie, Thats my Chad boy!!
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the chub picture too! He's a keeper and we're all glad he picked you! :) -Alissa
ReplyDelete