• I was recommended to be a 2nd shooter for a local Photographer back in October. I was excited and terrified all at the same time. When I showed up at the event I ended up knowing the Photographer from past weddings that I had filmed. Jen was so nice and patient with me as she taught me knew photography skills through out the day. She later asked me to help her edit a batch of images from the wedding which was a great learning experience!
• Brinkley has been in training the last few months and is getting some tough love. She is learning how to behave like a lady and is preparing herself for the holiday season with her festive ugly sweater which she despises but it's just too hilarious.
• A few Sunday's back we were told at the beginning of sacrament meeting that the bishop wanted to meet with us after the block. Chad and I both started guessing what it could be about since we had just met with our bishop a few days before for tithing settlement. Chad started panicking when they released the ward financial clerk and was hoping that the meeting was not for him. Lucky for him it wasn't. However, I am the new young women's president in our ward so bring on all the prayers and mutual ideas. • Chad unfortunately didn't get accepted to any of his top schools which is a HUGE disappointment since he worked so dang hard! Now we begin preparing for the second round. He flew out to visit New Hampshire and interview with Tuck before he sends in his application to their business school. It's no Stanford and if we got accepted we'd freeze our buns off but I think we could handle it for two years...maybe.
• I've been able to practice my photography a lot lately and had the opportunity to shoot a couple families with children which was a new challenge. My nanny baby just turned one and I got to have a fun birthday photo shoot with her as well! Happy Birthday Brookie bean!
• My mom and I were able to fly out to LA and have such a fun adventure and dance in the Ellen
audience for her 12 days of giveaways. It was so exciting to just be in the audience, the prizes were a bonus.
Here is the link to see the episode we were on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKS-h00t40We had so much fun at the wax museum and also took a tour to see some of the homes of Hollywood stars before the Ellen taping. Most of the homes were hidden with lots of , trees and greenery but their fences were lovely. We froze our tails off but had so much fun doing it!

great post Allie!! love to read your updates and see your great pictures!
ReplyDelete