This is a beautiful song and a great reminder that our Heavenly Father is always there to help us over come our earthly trials. I feel so overwhelmed with my Saviors love as I watch and listen to the words in this song. My heart is full. I am so thankful for the gospel and the peace it provides during times of pain and uncertainty. I am so blessed. I'm thankful for all of my "heartbreaks," for trials that have shaped me into the person I am today. My heart aches for those who don't realize their eternal potential. The Lord loves you. He hears you. He understands and He wants to help. Let Him.
"Every fear, every doubt,
All the pain I went through;
Was the price that I paid to see this view;
And now that I'm here I would never trade...
The grace that I feel,
And the faith that I find;
Through the bitter-sweet tears,
And the sleepless nights;
I used to pray he'd take it all away,
But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak."
♥♥♥♥
Why do you keep making me love you so much? Loved your post, love YOU even more! You have a beautiful testimony.
ReplyDeleteYour Mommy